The Onside Project currently runs across the district of St Albans. The project is run in partnership with St Albans District Council, The Community Safety Partnership and The Hertfordshire Police Constabulary. The project gives young people the opportunity to come and enjoy a range of activities in a relaxed environment.
This session is delivered by Watford FC’s CSE Trust qualified coaches. The cost is £1 for 8-11 year olds and are FREE for 12-16 year olds. No need to book, just turn up and join in!
- All equipment provided
- Fun football coaching sessions
- Organised small sided games/tournaments
- Train with professional football coaches
- Learn and develop new skills and abilities
- Get fit and healthy
- Make friends and have fun
- Chance to be recommended to one our Player Development Centres
- Volunteering and Training opportunities
- Watford F.C Match day package experience for players that show good attendance at sessions
- Links and routes into local football and sports clubs